I Eat Puppies I Eat Puppies

In the ending -

It sounded like portal's song with : Still alive and you killed me. It wasn't interresting neither did it catch me i just dont like a cold metal voice singing.

TUNAWISH TUNAWISH

What the pox??

How can he/she open the tuna without fingers or a can opener??? Or is it a magiacal self opening tuna? Otherwise great and a very sweet cartoon.

CricketJam responds:

I know! that's just the percentage or tragedy I was going for

Drunken Stick Drunken Stick

Can't Stop laughing!!!

That was some of the funnyiest(Spell) thing here on newgrounds. I nearly fell out of my chair XDDD

Vete a la Versh 4 Vete a la Versh 4

I can undestand that penguin X )

Cause they all look like the same! Anyways great flash!

Darkar responds:

There's the problem... :P

Thanks!

Mario and ADHD Mario and ADHD

I Rofl'ing Totally!!!

I was nearly felling out of my chair, seriuosly... But anyway i love our Mario and Kirby pariodies! You converted Super Mario Bros stuff and pixels into something that is so funny, that it should really be almost forbidden, (ALMOST)

The Assumption Song The Assumption Song

Favorite Part :

¨If you think this is is dirty you can go f*** your self¨ I cant stop laughing!! This is so funny anyways i liked the art animation, and please submit the audio to the audio portal, will you?? *Makes puppy eyes* And the basic review for the skill and that i liked the voice and audio i would love to download it :) )

Narwhals Narwhals

I Love Your Work!!! I Also Have A Idea To You...

What about a hedgehog or porcupine song?? Please reply i know youre are very busy but still... But anyway great song i espesally love this part : ¨Just Dont Let Them Touch Our Balls¨ it always makes me laugh or atleast get a grin. I love your work!!

From Player to Playa From Player to Playa

Look at you ! Where's the style *click*

Look at you ! Where's the style *click* Rofl can u make a isulating of that part? :D

2008 Showreel 2008 Showreel

Good :D

I think this is a nice collection of many claymations and this was the end of many claymations. And ps i made some claymations i posted on youtube user name Basse494. I like you to make a comment and so on, I have alot of ideas but im just not in the mood. And i couldt post them on here because it need to be a svf or what ever file here so what program are you using to make them to the flash file??

$00pah NiN10Doh! $00pah NiN10Doh!

I Gotta Play Some Pokemon